HybridZ

GTO owners in south FL?

jbeech

I'm thinking of moving my business to south Florida. Lynn (my better half and pal for almost 25 years) and I are flying to Ft. Lauderdale the second week of March to do a little house hunting - not in Ft. Lauderdale per se, but west of it via Alligator Alley on the Gulf coast side in the Ft. Meyers/Cape Coral area. Are there any HybridZ members in that part of the country?

I'll actually be there from the 10th to the 15th with my wife who is in a training seminar in Lauderdale... I was gonna wait until 1st week of March to post it... I'll have cell phone and try to hook up with people since I'll have free time during the day... I'm basically just going to get out of town for the week...

Mike

Hi John,

I am actually sitting on my boat in Lauderdale this morning 2thumbs.gif

Down here for a few weeks for the boatshow then heading back to Minneapolis - bonk.gif

I just bought a house on the water in Apollo Beach - between Bradenton and Tampa and have a Velo Rossa in process. I plan on moving it down in early April from Minneapolis and having it finished early summer.

Would love to hook up when you get here.

Plans have changed a bit. Going with the family to Panama the second week of March - gonna do a bit of diving, visiting friends, etc. Have to go to Seoul later in March, so I'm planning to go down to South Florida mid-June for a week or so to scout out a place to land. I would like to hook up! By the way, there's a big-time swap meet, car show at Lowes Motor Speedway the first weekend of April.