HybridZ

1st highway kill!!

ZR8ED

OHHHH yea baby! And some people thought I was dumb getting rid of one of my Z's (88 300zxt) and getting a new Altima 3.5 SE. :bonk: When I want a sports car, I'll drag out the 280Z... for everyday comfort, the 4 door sedan takes a lot of heat off me (police factor) All the comfort I need, and is quite good in the snow! :D .. and man o man.. my fav option on the car so far is the heated seats...I just leave it on all the time...(yea its been too darn cold this winter)

Anyways, heres the story:

On the weekend I was going skiing with my brother inlaw and a friend with all our ski equipment (notch two on the belt for the 4 door sedan)

Anyways, we were loaded with our gear, and cruising on the 401 to the west side of Toronto, and a Subaru WRX pulls up along side ( one young guy in the car alone) I look over at him, and realize its "on".. he down shifts and gets the jump on me...too bad he didn't look at my licence plate...it don't read "ZR8ED2" for nothing hehe :malebitchslap:

I cleanly walked passed him... no way no how...he got whoooped!

Victory for the Altima...one mean a$$ car...I don't miss my 300 very much now....hehe

Yeah, I've had to show some punks with fart pipes the power of the 3.5. I have a 2002 Maxima and a couple rides in it had my friend buying a 2003 Altima. They are actually quite evenly matched, when getting on it on the highway we stay dead even. By the way my friend says you have a limiter so you can't pass 135. :P