HybridZ

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE???

BRAD D

http://s-garage.hp.infoseek.co.jp/sonota.htm

Here is a translation from http://babelfish.altavista.com ????

for 408.58 U.S :shock:

Companion * side flange for diff.

As for this commodity, when the K / the GC10, 110 and 111, S liking to install the diff. of R 200 in 30 and 31 Z and the like, the diff. of R 200 medieval times (quotation 1 ten thousand? 5 ten thousand) If so you search and install this SET it is completion of the diff. for description above. Furthermore at the same time the skyline R31 (the GTS) and the like being to be the genuine LSD attaching, if you find, super being cheap, completion of the R200 non pickpocket equipped diff.. Presently the propeller * drive shaft of use that way connection. As for installation only volt/bolt * nut removing exchange.

66.jpg

If those are what I think they are, it would allow you to use your stock half shalves with an R200 LSD unit out of a 300zx instead of having to convert to cvs.....notice the clip ring groove on the end of the stubs...

I would be REALLY excited if they were available for the R180 as well because then we could drop in 4.11 R180s out of 200SXs to our 240Zs ALL DAY LONG!

uhhhhhhh oh I'm drooling :shock:

I just bolted up an 88 300ZXT Clutch LSD diff to my stock 77 halfshafts. All you have to do is pop out the 300ZX CV side flanges and put in the 280Z R200 halfshaft flanges. There are no special mods required.

The two parts on the left side of the picture look just like my stock 77 R200 side flanges. The part on the right looks just like my 77 R200 pinion flange.