HybridZ

Why was my post deleted??

Guest Anonymous

Things happen. Find your original post and add to it which will bring it up again. When I have posted with a question and I wasn't satisfied with the lack of response I just revived the old post and breathed new life in it. There just is not room for all these posts to stay alive. I have had a new post that died and a few days later the revived post took on a new life with multiple responses from members. Just be patient, no one is purposely bumping you to talk about their mother-in-law

Seems to me I moved a few posts from the Chevy forum yesterday to Misc, since they had nothing to do with swapping Chevy V8's into a Z. Call me anal retentive, but the Chevy V8 forum ends up being a catch-all place that has stuff that really belongs in other forums (Misc, drivetrain, brakes, chassis, carb, ignition, etc.)

I typically just come in an move them and I guess I should leave a message that I did. Sorry.

When we had the option to search all forums, you could search all forums at once for your post if it got moved. I'll try to leave a message in the forum I move things from in the future.