HybridZ

name this turbo adaptor

Guest empracing

Guest empracing

what in the hell is this thing off it fitted a n42 280zx exaust manifold in a 260z and its a rotormaster to4b thats all i know.RIMG0054.JPG

Guest empracing

yeah i know its a simple j pipe but its in cast iron. i just wondered where they came from history wise. ill take it off and take better pics of it and look for markings. ive had it for years just always wondered you know...

it had nice oil adaptor that goes under the oil pressure sender and a stainless braded line all up it cost around us$60 turbo included so i grabed it

Nice wiring job
thanks mate i "REALLY" tryed to make em nice for ya too hahaha nex job on the list after fixing the ignition gremlens i have is to tidy that side up theres about 40 wires coming out of the ems :(

thanks mate i "REALLY" tryed to make em nice for ya too hahaha nex job on the list after fixing the ignition gremlens i have is to tidy that side up theres about 40 wires coming out of the ems :(

Wow, that is your car? Very tidy, you definitely got me topped! :lol:

Now, fix the wiring stuff then start running representitive times and come see us in here. good luck!

BTW, that should be an old BAE J-pipe. It should be cast onto the pipe.

Guest empracing

its got " JS " cast into it if that helps anyone and if you must know i fixxed the wireing on that side of the engine bay today so its much neater. If i sort my other car out ill come back to this one, one day and finish it off but for now my racecars got me by the wallet hehe