HybridZ

Know the rims, need help with color...

Guest sb400z

Guest sb400z

I've decided to get some 17x9 cobra r's with 255's in the rear and 235's in front. Problem is, I can't decide on which color to get :?:bonk: . It's either 550 for silver or polished, or close to 700 for anthracite or white. BTW, the car is red. I've had white konig villains (aggressive 5-spoke) on a dark red Eclipse and it looked great. Any suggestions or oppinions will be appreciated.

Guest sb400z

I guess white is too "ricey" for a Z... The polished are pretty nice and have a polished center cap, no cobra (kind of out of place on a Datsun). I'm spending too much on this thing already. I guess that 925 for rims and tires isn't too bad though. Thanks guys.

Guest sb400z

Anodized red does sound pretty sweet, but I don't think it'd fit on a red car. On a black Z, they would be awesome. Maybe down the road...

Guest sb400z

Heh, I'd love too but my first i need a good side shot of my car. My buddy's too busy with his head up his girlfriend's rear end (not car...) to let me use his camera, so it may be a while... til then, it relies on you all's opinions.

Guest Drewz

A note on that girlfriend comment........A neighbour of mine a few years ago met a girl with the first name Alberta, Alberta also is the name of a province(state) up here. We hadn't heard from him in a while and one of his friends stopped by looking for him and asked me when the last time I saw him. I told him that he had gone to Calgary Alberta to look for work so we started saying that the last time we saw Jason he was in Alberta. Just a funny thing you reminded me of. :D