HybridZ

Finally have some pics of my Z!!

Check out my album (up top) - I just got a digital camera so more to come. I'll post more pics of the engine, interior, exhaust work later. The Blazer in the background has got a 383 that pulled a high 14 last summer at the local speedway (with the 36's). :2thumbs:

Thanks, everyone! Some feedback for those who posted:

Pete: Much appreciated, man. Coming from a guy with your credentials it means alot to me. I used to have a really low spoiler up front and then one day I realized I don't live on a track but in a town, so rather than scraping all over the place I went with a spoiler with enough clearance so there is no need to fear curbs, speed bumps, etc.

Denny 411: "All business" is the look I'm going for. :D My Blazer has a cowl hood so I wanted to go different on the Z.

Peej410: Thanks for the praise on the scoop, it took a while to find one that looked right on the Z. The car IS going to be black as soon as I can find a decent/affordable body man that I trust in the Sacramento area.

JBSRace1: Look up top where it says "album" then click on "user's personal galleries."

Dan Juday: Thanks, Dan - I didn't know there was a nor-cal event next month, could you please tell me where / when it is?

Demidion: Thanks, man - I recognize that car in your avatar, it was for sale on ebay last year and I remember drooling over the body kit it's got - very mad max bro!! The scoop on my Z is from a '69 comet grabber and it follows the contours of the Z hood very well.

Thanks again for the encouragement, it makes me want to get this thing painted (not that four colors is bad :twak: ). If anyone knows a good/affordable body man in Sacramento, please let me know.