HybridZ

i'm lost.....granatelli maf for a jwt ecu upgrade

Guest De Schmaydee

Guest De Schmaydee

......i ordered one of the JWT Ecu upgrades that uses a cobra maf for my L28et .....i've heard its off of a 93......jwt charges $300 for it......if i have to get it from 'em i guess i will......but i've always heard good things about the granatelli line of ford parts (and i bet the ones from jwt arent them)....anyway....summitt has the granatelli for $259...does anyone have any experience w/them or the jwt ecu upgrade?......thanks.....s

Guest De Schmaydee

......just got the jwt install manual (actually they sent it last night and i just now found it)....the maf is indeed off of a 93 and the oem p/n is correct....the granatelli replacement for that (oem) @ summitt is GRN-75935024-02 but hey are backordered...the wiring for the z31 harness has to be modded to fit the cobra maf.....but they have the pin-out in the JWT manual..........

....so i guess now the only question i have .....is "are the Granatelli parts as good as i have heard?". thanks .........s

Guest De Schmaydee

.......rooted arround on the 'stang forums...it appears the granatelli is just a pro-m w/his name on it....went to this place called pro-flow and told them what i was doing...they said i would definately see better performance w/the pro-m 80mm calibrated for a cobra......what do you guys think?....80mm?....i guess if it doesnt work out i can use it as a beer holder.........s