HybridZ

now two turbo z's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fl327

picking up a 83 zxt 5speed later this week, ttop 2+2 white with a booming system, 170k orig and bone stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know what ill do with this car, but for now im gonna drive it, and use it as my diagram to match up what ive done right, wrong,better and what i can do to make the s30 be a better car. probably wont do anything to this guy but cruise around with the beat. im pumped! this is my first zx that im not gonna cut to smiters, yet :twisted:

Man len you are crazy.... How many cars have you owned in the past 12 months?

How the hell do you deal with all those titles and paperwork? Assuming some of the cars you buy and sell include titles and such? :oops: I am dealing with registration for my bike right now and it is a nightmare >:( damn beauracrats.

good question, lets see:

1972 v8 240z (sold after three hard years reaming import and domestic @ss with a vengence, low 13 second car with a best of 2.1 60ft on DRs, this car is a legend in my neighborhood and has destroyed at least two cars in every local crew from San Francisco to San Jose and i once took down an r32 at the montague drags-four speed, had to be the moneyist car i ever raced and beat, i estimate a win loss record of 88-12-i street raced that thing at least 100 times in three years, an average of a street race every 3.5 days or so, i want to see anybody match or top that. Ive broken and modified every driveline part in the process. fun to say the least) another great race of interest was the infamous two mile race vs. a 1971 camaro with a 454 th400, we took every light from mission block excelsior to army street, a total of eight lights of malicious mischief, and came out on top 6 out of 8, it hard to stay consistent with the stick trans- it was crazy, racing through the main strip that intersects every GETO, with people on every block and bustop cheering us on, i felt like the true SAN FRANPSYCHO native that i am with antics like that. i leave that behind me now and look to just drive a beautiful car everyday, but it cant be no punk.) (i twisted that frame into a pretzel, straightened and welded it, and bent it again in a very unrepairable fashion)(i lost money overall, but i learned so much about the sbc, four speed trannies, carbs, and the s30 platform when it comes to viscious acceleration that it was worth the time and expense on my part, it was like going to a technial institute or something.)

1973 240z bone stock (sold)

1971 240z dgv five speed r200 (sold)

1978 280z black pearl! (sold)

1971 toyota corolla(sold)

1987 turbo 2 rx7 with 13btt swap(sold)(smoked a z06 in it!)

1988 turbo 2 rx7 (sold)

1985 mr2(sold)

1987 firebird(sold)

1987 toyota p/u (wont sell)

1983 280zxt (his heart lives on! :D )

1989 civic four door sedan (sold)

1983 280zxt-new arrival

1975 280zt-my buddy.

paperwork and registration is nothing man, but like i said before

game is to be sold-not to be told.

• 2 weeks later...

it was fun, fun indeeed, planned to build a racer and it did me well for quite a long time, but it got old on me after a while.

tuesday i should know whether or not the air dam is sold or not.

still need calipers?