HybridZ

Brake ?s

Guest Venture-Z

Guest Venture-Z

I'm upgrading to 4x4 front calipers, and rear discs with ZX calipers. all discs are crossdrilled. Do I need a ZX master cylinder? What about the brake booster? How can I stop sqeaking brakes?

Guest Venture-Z

So I don't need the booster? I don't think I broke in my brakes properly. How do I do this? I have yet to put on the rear brakes, any tips or tricks? If I upgrade to a ZX 3.90 can I keep the half shafts off the ZX? Thanks for all the help.

If you are talking about CV jointed half shafts which I think you are, then you need to use adapters. I assume this because the ZXT has CV jointed half shafts, so I figure you are talking about the same thing.

As for the booster, most people seem to want it, but some race with no booster at all, so it is a personal preference thing on braking assist power.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

i have the 2+2 booster, electric vacuum pump,wilwood brake kit from arizona z and still do not have enough braking power. i may try to go inside if the vacuum pump and see if i can crank it up a little. any suggestions?