HybridZ

where are the good prices

Ah..... I see you are in the same boat? Least I know I'm not the only feind doubling up on the Z's lol

Not at all....I just didn't want to see your post go unanswered. :D , maybe this will spur someone into giving up some info for you....

Tim

Just to keep it going as my daily driver for now. As soon as the V8 is done (if I haven't died of old age, or gotten oltimers and lost track of my projects), I will be dropping that drivetrain into my other 240 and dumping the fat pig ZX chassis, or drop another LT1 in that!!

Tim

Whats wrong with power steer full elecs aircon 4whl disc and less agricultural rear suspension. I thought it would make a better base for Ferrari style convertable (275 rather than the usual 250) just needs a bigger heart. :rockon:

Power to weight is a very important concept. 300hp in a ZX is like 350hp in a Z. I'm not yet at an age where comfort overrides power. Maybe in another 10 years or so!!

Tim