HybridZ

Z31 questions *very important* :D

Guest zline

Guest zline

Hey buddy,

Unfortunatly, do to recent ahh..problems? My Z got sold ( Tim if you read this please dont laugh...it wasnt funny okay. ) I'm either looking for a 88-89 Z31 turbo and need to upgrade the brakes...well because i just have to have 400 horsepower and dont trust the stock brakes with that much power in the car.

So basically what im getting at is do the big brake kits you offer with the Z31T stubs for the S30 work with the Z31 as well? They should - after all they're using the same stub and mount flanges arent they?

If not, can you hook me up with some 4 pistons and 12.1" rotors all around so i can at least stop the car

Sorry for the long-winded post, but I had nowhere else to turn save HybridZ.

Daniel

Guest zline

actually she didnt care to much about the automotive red cross...i guess after letting the fact that you could have blown up sink in she was cool with it. she just didnt like the garage smelling like a gas station!!

hope you didnt smell like gas at your in laws...eesh that'd be odd..

what do you think about me gettin a Z31 Tim? or should i just wait and drop an rb *chants* you know you want one you know you want one

All jokes aside...I'm really curious about the brakes being useable on a Z31...considering they're setup for Z31 stubs ON a S30

- Daniel

Guest zline

Yeah, thats true...damnit...

I guess I'll just find a corolla or another 240Z...even though you gotta smog the corolla...they're cool none the less heh

• 2 weeks later...

I know what an S30 is (as in HLS30 - xxxxxx), but what the heck is a Te-25?

I once had an Elan S3 that when like hell on 1600 Cosworth head Cortina block, 150 horse-ish as I recall.

My wife compares that car to one of many before I got my first Z-car (right about the time she and I were married ca. 1978). The Z stayed in the family until late 1999 when a move forced the sale to a buddy - only to replace her with Lulu earlier this year. I won't mention what Lynn said about that :>)

I just turned 45, so I've been around only a little while (comparitively). If you are curious, this is Lulu http://www.modelsport.com/gto