HybridZ

where to find fiberglass fenders and for how much

Guest TempestasZ

Guest TempestasZ

im looking for cheapest fenders... i know quite a few places have to make them, only one i foudn so far wants 250 each, i need to find more liek 150 each... the place is called streamline or something, help me out, where should i look?

Smoothline makes great fenders but 500 for the pair is expensive. I was gonna say screw it and get the widebody and drop 1300 on front and rear fenders, but i thought the 700 front fenders were full fenders but now i hear they are just panels to be bonded on. :cry:

But smoothline, as far as i know, are the best and only other fiberglass fender makers i know. Also their fiberglass hood is only 250 plus shipping. Stock looking though.

Guest TempestasZ

yeah, thats the name, smoothline... there has to be someone out there that makes them cheaper... im going for weight savings, my z is gonna be stripped and im going for light as all hell... but i suppose the stock fenders arn't too bad... anyone else know of any places?

Guest Zachb55

Hey Dan, I thought reaction research suspended their production? maybe they restarted up, that be really cool if they did. I used to want on of the subtle Z kits but now that you mention the price it reminds me why i droped that idea like a bad habbit... i know i could have used some replacement fenders, mine took about a can of bondo each to smooth out where i welded in the marker light holes. do any of you have a web adress for either of those companies, im interested in finding someone selling a Fiberglass or even Carbon Fiber hood if i can get a good price, and $250 + shipping doesnt sound too bad.

-Zach

Hey Dan' date=' I thought reaction research suspended their production? maybe they restarted up, that be really cool if they did. I used to want on of the subtle Z kits but now that you mention the price it reminds me why i droped that idea like a bad habbit... i know i could have used some replacement fenders, mine took about a can of bondo each to smooth out where i welded in the marker light holes. do any of you have a web adress for either of those companies, im interested in finding someone selling a Fiberglass or even Carbon Fiber hood if i can get a good price, and $250 + shipping doesnt sound too bad.

-Zach[/quote']

http://www.up22.com/falcongto.htm#Datsun%20Z

Guest Paul Felker

i have a set of glass fenders that i have for sale i want 250.00 for them. they seem to be pretty decent in quality, i only mounted 1 fender the other one dosn't even have the holes drilled out to mount it vet let me know ok?