HybridZ

Behold The Power Of The Turbo

nice find! lots of good pics there of the buildup in progress... but it would be nice to see a more detailed writeup, instead of pages of pics with one page of specs. oh well, just my opinion of good website design... anyway, imagine that setup in a 240Z, hehehe...

The headers are what do it for me with this kind of thing--they look like they would fit perfectly in the Z (I guess). I have considered doing this using some block-huggers with a 90 degree bend after the collector, but I still have to check the dimensions using my own block-huggers as a guide and mock up the plumbing. Everything else should be doable in terms of fabrication; the EFI manifold (seems easy but will take some time), the fuel rails (almost too easy if you buy some stock from Kinsler, etc) the plumbing/tubing (I'll have to learn to weld, but oh well), intercooler and turbo just cost money...oh yeah, engine management system/SDS...ewww....

See how easy it is?!? :D Still it's what I want eventually. I have to read Maximum Boost first :rolleyes:

Davy