HybridZ

MSA 4-row radiators

tickwon

I had one in my 76, which then got transplanted into my 74, which then got sold, and it was still holding up just fine after almost 5 years.

Some of the earlier ones they sold had some quality issues, but I think they got it fixed on later ones.

Don't know about the whole line of them, but the ones for early models are only available with the trans cooler in them (set up for automatics)--they used to sell both, but no longer do (in fact, I bought the last one for a manual car--lucky me)

I believe many guys on the board have used Griffin radiators, and others. Hopefully one of them will chime in. Sorry, I have not run one, but I know that they will be much more efficient and LIGHTER than a MSA 4 core unit.

Tim

Cool, so who here has run the Griffin Radiator and your thoughts on that? I found their website, but didn't have my application so I'll give them a call later on. I love search engines...give me a name or product and it can be found. Thanks.

Chris

Guest thepenguin99

They dont carry a radiator specifically made for Z cars but they have a 19x26 universal unit that fits if you make the brackets.

Guest 280steveX

i was looking into it as well, but some folks suggested a Chevy aluminum radiator; didn't mention Griffin - gonna have to look into it.