HybridZ

6 speed to Nissan L6 adapters here:

Mike C

I am making an assumption, and that is the Holden 6 speed is a T56.Any of you Aussie guys verify that? This link that Pete posted to the ultimate hybrid, (RollsRoyce Merlin powered 57 Chebbie) has engine swap bellhousings and adapters for engines to different trans:

These are the engines to trans adapters:

http://www.rodshop.com.au/transmissions.htm

These are the custom bellhousings:

http://www.rodshop.com.au/bellhousings.htm

This is the most extensive listing of custom bellhusings and trans adapters I have ever seen!

EDIT: I think I may have read this wrong, that it adapts the Nissan trans to the Holden motor? ANyway, this company looks like a potential source for T56 to L6 adapters, or any other combo for that matter!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest empracing

another edit up here its a 55 chev with a 3000hp"claimed" dirty big plane motor i have pics of it from the last hotrod show but i havent posted any yet.....dude the holden did have a t56 in it in very limited supplys from 88 on and in the early 90s there were a lot more alas you are correct in the second instance its a adaptor to put the nissan box behind a holden L6

but...AP 65 GM Turbo & P/G Trans to Nissan 3 Litre thats a turbo 350/400/700 or powerglide behind rb motors if anyone wants to know edit here it might actually be for the v6? this list is huge but confusing

theres also a mob in melbourne doing full case conversions for tuffend as in 600hp+ th180s to rb