HybridZ

Everyone who is looking for angle plug headers!!

yeah, I have seen those but I dont think they are for me. The guys running them have had to dimple the frame on the passengers side and add a ujoint to the stearing shaft on the drivers! With all that trouble I should be able to fit something full length in! Who knows, you may have to do this will all angle plug block huggers???

These might be the answer!
What might be the answer?? i am using the zigs headers on my car. not sure about them with the jtr setup, but with my scarab setup i did have to have the driver's side modified to clear the steering arm. the guy that did my exhaust cut the collector flange off and made a bend (with a new flange) to clear the steering.

fdfebf09.jpg.orig.jpg

These might be the answer! I have looked for a while and while some $ander$on headers will work they are very expensive. I dont know how big the primarys are on these or how they will fit but I think they are worth a try. I will not be buying headers till I am ready to sit my engine in so it may be six weeks or so. If anyone else tries these let me know!