HybridZ

For those who thought it wouldn't ever be done !

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

For you guys that may have never heard of a TT z31. Well my friend has done the undone...as far as I know anyway. But we have a VG30E and have two detroit diesel turbo that we took off a bus and had rebuilt for this application. Sounds carzy right ? :evil::twisted: well it is and we are dropping it off today to have it all installed. The car should be ready in about a month or so and I will post pics. :D:D

~blackbob~

Guest Anonymous

I will definately see that thing, are you dropping it off at a shop? If so, whats the name and where is it located?

Guest Anonymous

calm down grasshopper....yes yes the shop it will be at is finishline motorsports. It use to be off of east colonial but they moved it to somewhere near Al's Army navy store. I don't know the name of the street there at the corner down the street from it but When I do I'll post it. If you guys wanna help out my boy needs someone to give him a ride homw after he drops it off. See the guys where surpose to pick it up at his job for the past week and haven't so he needs a ride or someone to follow and help him out. As for seeing it I will swing by there perioticly to take pictures after he finnally drops it off and post them all. If you think you can help us out please do post it. You can reach me at

# (407)-213-1927 pgr.

# (407)-737-2032 home

Or just e-mail me or something....

~Blackbob~