HybridZ

Black Ferrari 250 GTO

thank you for the compliment on my black gtz,that black gtz now belongs to my good friend DAVID SHARP in calif. the photo was from the knotts berry farm show where it got a wonderful trophy.this gtz is a one off car that i built and is now appraised at over $55,000,this car started as a rhino gt from SIMPSON DESIGN,the front nose is a rhino ,the back was custom built by myself,with some help only on some specific items,i call this car a GTZ ,i will be selling the kits for this car,also the kits for the gto body too.as was just stated in KITCAR BUILDER MAGAZINE "scorpionzcars took over where rhino left off" sorry but another company purchased the tooling from SIMPSON DESIGN ,i have also purchased my own set of tooling for the gto and have built my own gtz tooling . anyone interested in contacting me please look at my site (still under construction) http://www.scorpionzcars.com all the best to all of you zcar and hybridz enthusiast and to those of us who help build them.

tom @ scorpionzcars :-D

Here's a pic of a black Alpha 1 car..

GTOFerrisiz.jpg

It was for sale a couple years ago ... I think it was in the southwest.. not 100% on the location though..

I'll buy a rear hatch "kit" if one exists

Kim likely will as well

I'm curious what glass you chose, I've been trying to decide on what to use there for some time.

Tom, how soon before you expect to list prices on your site?

Chelle