HybridZ

RB what?

Guest 90hbstock

Guest 90hbstock

I know this is going to sound VERY stupid to you guys but, just what exactly is the RB motors? What kind of cars do they come out of? I'm sure it's Nissan but what models? I've only owned my 1979 280zx for about 2 weeks and was wondering the difficulty of swapping an RB motor. Are there motor mount kits or do I have to fabricate them? I have a welder and my dad and brother are both mechanics so I should have plenty of help. I was just wondering what are some of pro's of swapping in the RB instead of my stock puny :( L28E. Thanks

Guest Anonymous

RB what? :shock: If you don't know what the RB series motors are, or what cars they come out of I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't be capable of the swap. :!:

Guest Zachb55

hmm, what rock did you come out from under? lol, j/k dude. the RB series motors are mainly from this Nissan Skyline line of cars, a godly, wish we could see one at one point in our lifetime car for people like me. oh well, maybe if i ever do take that trip to japan. you dont think i would stick out too much being 6' 9" do you? i mean ive seen lot of shows about really tall japanese people, hmm, oh well, i do it for the love of the cars man! do a search too, it will answer all there is to be questioned :-D

-Zach