HybridZ

best 240 turbo options.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

30 psi on a stock 4G63 bottom end ?!?! Pardon me while I whip out my B.S. banner. I used to own a dsm and most people I know aren't running 30 psi on a stock block especially not on pump gas. A built engine and race gas I can see running close to if not 30 psi for an all out race car. Not to be dissing on you but I think that you need to do alot more research before you go building something. The SR20det idea is a very good idea. I looooovvvveee that motor! :D I hope to do this swap one day. The choice of engine and how many cylinders it has all depends on your perspective and what type of racing you want to do. I personally would lose 2 cylinders and keep the car in the Nissan family than add 2 cylinders and bastardize the Z with an american V8. There's my two pennies. Later.

30 psi on a stock 4G63 bottom end ?!?! Pardon me while I whip out my B.S. banner. I used to own a dsm and most people I know aren't running 30 psi on a stock block especially not on pump gas. A built engine and race gas I can see running close to if not 30 psi for an all out race car. Not to be dissing on you but I think that you need to do alot more research before you go building something. The SR20det idea is a very good idea. I looooovvvveee that motor! :D I hope to do this swap one day. The choice of engine and how many cylinders it has all depends on your perspective and what type of racing you want to do. I personally[/u'] would lose 2 cylinders and keep the car in the Nissan family than add 2 cylinders and bastardize the Z with an american V8. There's my two pennies. Later.

oh cmon.

30 psi on a stock 4G63 bottom end ?!?! Pardon me while I whip out my B.S. banner. I used to own a dsm and most people I know aren't running 30 psi on a stock block especially not on pump gas. A built engine and race gas I can see running close to if not 30 psi for an all out race car. Not to be dissing on you but I think that you need to do alot more research before you go building something. The SR20det idea is a very good idea. I looooovvvveee that motor! :D I hope to do this swap one day. The choice of engine and how many cylinders it has all depends on your perspective and what type of racing you want to do. I personally[/u'] would lose 2 cylinders and keep the car in the Nissan family than add 2 cylinders and bastardize the Z with an american V8. There's my two pennies. Later.

Yap, 30 psi on cast pistons. Seen it, know a guy(s) and it's all possible. On race gas though. He didn't just turn up the boost, it was tuned with pocket logger, knock counter and AFC. What's funny is he didn't hurt the pistons, he span a rod bearing.