HybridZ

Whoo hooooo!

Just got back from Texas, I picked up a sbc 350 240z. It needs some frame rails for sure, but the roll bar is helping a little. Other than that all it needs is some radiator mounts and an electric fan. I'm sure you guys have seen the car on here. It's the "350z" that was in Austin.

http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18477&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

See ya,

JB

Actually, I paid $2k and traded an '83 280zx that was in good condition. (It was worth a grand or so.)

As for the nose, yes, the entire car looks bigger than I expected. I think the flares make it look alot bigger...but you can still tell there's a 240 under there somewhere. :D

The motor is running like a champ. It needs a new battery, and I'm in the process of mounting the electric fan. (About to head to Napa for some bolts.) I've got it hooked to a free toggle switch right now so it won't kill the battery, but I'll likely change that when I get another one.

The car will definatly make it to Atlanta, but I'll have to take it easy...the double pumper carb sucks down gas like water after about 3,500 rpm. But just cruising it isn't nearly as bad on gas as I thought it would be.

Ok, I'm off to Napa,

JB