HybridZ

7" Angel eyes

Guest shodog

Guest shodog

To whom it may please. My friend of VW's has a subscription to Euro Tuner mag. Upon browzing the pictures,, just see other people who spend way too much time with their cars, I came across an add for 7" Angel eyes headlights. They are supposed to be similar to the newer BMW headlights with the glowing ring around the outside. I think the price was about $110 for a set. Just for those who need to be unique.

Guest ON3GO

they sell on ebay for the Z for around 60 bucks..

i was thinking about buying them cuz they said they offer better night light which i need bad because u cant see ANYTHING at all with my lights, which i bet are stock....

mike

Guest Anonymous

I would love a set of these. I've done the sealed beam conversion, but I hate the park lights in them and also the ones on the 280ZX bumper. If I could get the ring/led lights from the bmw that would be awesome! Please post links to ebay auctions and any info you have on them!

Guest ON3GO

ive been looking on ebay, but no luck.. if anybody knows where i can get the Halo Angel eyes headlights for a Z, let me no.. i wanna buy a pair..

thanks

mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...