HybridZ

4 lug to 5 lug adaptors??

Guest livewire23

I thought it was because there are about a quarter million honda rims around. So 4 to 4 would lead to a load of rim choices.

Are there any drawbacks to these over 4 lug to 4 lug adaptors? Balance issues?? Seems like only a few places make them?? Any reason??

Well what thickness would you like them to be and would that suit most? That's what's deterred me mostly, that and the install is a little more involved than a typical bolt on (mine is a one piece design :wink: ) I've got a complete design shelved for some time but if each set is custom done to specific thickness it's pricier.....and if they're all done to same thickness then I'd hope that offset as is would work for users. I want to avoid customers 'stacking' various spacers and if the first piece isn't the specific thickness then this would occur.

Typically my 5lug customers often run different spec wheels up front and rear such that the a single offset would not suit them. Perhaps I'm out to lunch and their are enough wheel combo's to suit a single thickness (or two options) adaptor.

Opinions/thoughs/ideers always welcome.