HybridZ

The rules of rice

R0N

Guest Anonymous
OK OK it is not mine.

Suure it isnt yours, is that what you drive at night, when noone can see u??

Dual, exhaust on a 4 cylinder (but it is not loud, so it is not that rice)

"so it's not that rice"... ahaha it is that rice look at it, it is 100 times more rice than my sisters car

And she dose not think it is fast. :-D

I wonder if that is what she (or u) will say when she pulls up next to me revvin her engine...

J/K man it is a cool car, nothin i would ever drive, but some people just like pieces of crap for some reason. but whatever makes her happy

HI... this is Brad's girlfriend! I would prefer if all of you boys with your silly little Z cars would stop ragging on my pretty civic!!!!

Why don't you all get off your computers and spend some time with your girlfriends/ wives! I am sure they have all heard enough about Z cars to last them a life time...

It was nice to meet you guys!

:P

Guest ON3GO

Brads G/f...... i dont have a wife, nor g/f so what should i do?

i dunno why, im not ugly, funny, smart, and other crap... im guessing its the car.. the vomit green 70's datsun isnt helping any..........

i want my 300zx back :( pure pimp ride....

Brad D, I think it looks good. Not over-done. Tasteful. The wing is pushing the envelope though. :wink:

What gets me about that Anti-ricer page is that it makes the same false statement that all anti-ricer people seem to make. They say that a wing serves no purpose on a FWD car. Truth is that they serve the same purpose as the do RWD cars. It help keeps the back following the front-end in the twisties. Why else would professional FWD (European Touring Car) racers use them?

I do agree that these huge wings serve little or no purpose on street cars.

Most of the wings are so poorly designed that they would hurt a real race-cars performance.

My 2 cents.

"All wing and bling, bling = NO Zing!"

--me

Guest ON3GO

but as you can see in my picture in my sig, my dad is a RB26 type of guy.... NOOOOOOO the reg C5 isnt good enough!!!

damn that vette to hell..