HybridZ

new pictures

Guest dustyz

Look at the top of this page and you will see a hyperlink to "Album". Once you are there click on "Your Personal Gallery" and you will be able to upload your pics there. You can then post a pic in the forum by linking it to your gallery.

You need to open them in some kind of photo editing software and reduce their size and / or resolution. Then do a "save as" of course and rename it as the small version. People on dial up will thank you.

Guest dustyz

has any one found a simple way to remove there drip rails that does not invole alot of body work i.e. repainting the car

key word simple

I must know. I can see that all the SS has either been powder coated or painted over. Which is it, because(from what I can tell from the pics) it's a dead on match. My next question is, how did you get the window gaskets in the same color?

I am getting mine painted soon and want some feedback if your SS has been powder coated.

Guest dustyz

well its painted i wish it was powder coated

and the window gasket was well painted when the car was painted :oops:

it seems the people that had the car befor me before me just taped up the windows and went at it :roll:

but it looks real good form far away :D