HybridZ

were going carting tuesday night in Fremont

fl327

Guest tt350

Dammit. I was in san jose this whole last week, living in a hotel (we sold our house). I reserved a spot at Speedring, but couldnt go, somthing came up. And now im in suadi arabia. Thats just great.

Anyway, i just thought id say hi from 4000 miles away. Its pretty crazy here, hot as hell, and there are NO TRAFFIC LAWS (at least thats the impression I got after seeing the way saudis drive :shock: ) I EXPECT an accident at any second. Its very wierd. I was riding with my uncle and he cuts right through a red light, stops in the middle of the intersection, and turns left. LOL. And the cops were cool with it. Oh, and if you ever go there, when people honk (and they do, ALOT) its more of a "watch out" than an insult. note: EVERY car is damaged --- New Mercedes s600's even (that seems to be the most popular and abundant car here)

Ok one good point, I SEE SKYLINES, not many, but hey. Ferraris and Porsches everywhere though (dam rich bastards). There are cars here we have never seen in the US (such as a 2003 Chevy Impala SS (yes, its a v8)). Lots of wierd no name cars and truck wannabe things that can pass as motorcylces width wise.

Im trying to shop for a skyline (prob an R32), and Saudi is CHEAP! I hope i can find a good one soon.

Have fun kartin (there are no karting, race tracks, or speed shops that I have seen so foar, and that SUCKS!)