HybridZ

Just for fun - Some recent pics of my car

:D

http://www.geocities.com/nionwolf/Z.html

Running pretty good.... still has some hiccups... Just need to take it to someone who knows and get the fuel and ignition worked out. Need to take the PVC pipe out of my lower radiator hose and get a proper spring (you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find one.. and don't worry.. I've been keeping an eye on that pipe... it's not melting into my engine.. just worries me). Have been thinking about replacing my current electric Phantom gauge with a mechanical one to get a more accurate temp reading... it runs kind of hot still but it's not worrying me as much.. The problem is that the temperature fluctuates, even with an aluminum radiator, Taurus 2 speed fan, and the hood side panels removed to let heat out of the engine bay (doesn't actually do as much as I'd like, unfortunately..) It actually runs real hot on the freeway :shock:

I'm kind of thinking about selling her, but it would have to be to the right person and for the right price...[/url]

Thanks :D Corzette, if I remember correctly there were already a sender wire and ground wire from the original sender. The sender goes up to the dash to the stock gauge. I just used that same wire for the new gauge and sender. It does work pretty well but then again, I've never seen a gas gauge in any car that was totally reliable and accurate!

It's a 350 and the water pump is a Weiand.. Not sure if it is high volume or not. The timing is 10 degrees initial and I still need to check the total advance. Yeah, I think at times I have had air pockets in the motor; The thermostat is a 180 degree with a hole drilled. I have a catch/return tank hooked up that is doing its job so I dunno. The cooling's worrying me less than it used to but I just wish it were consistent.