HybridZ

I know this is a huge longshot

Guest z1 performance

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

I like TDO7's, they flow right with a 60-1 and the more you boost um the more they flow. Only problems I have is the cost. I used one on a Mustang, a Supra(s), they are strong.

no probs with pics when i get it

wont know if it will be ok on a LHD car as mines RHD

i looked at some pictures of a manifold that i think is the same one looks like the turbo would line up between the last two cylinders, although the waste gate may end up close to the brake master cylinder, but ill confirm it with pics

yeah the Trust TD-07 turbines are curently around $2000 us dollars, but i know you can pick up plain mitsi TD-07 turbines much cheaper

another thing i noticed was the stock manifold i have mounts the turbo closer to the center cylinders then what ive seen of the us spec manifold

anyway should have some pics as soon as it arrives in a couple of weeks

later jeremy

Guest z1 performance

Awesome..thanks!

We are GReddy dealer, so not too worred about being able to get the turbo, though I'd probably just go with a standard Mitsu version if I ended up with the manifold

all going well it should be shiped out tomorrow :D

in your other post you were planing on getting gauges from central 20, are these still availible cause i noticed on their website that they have sold out?

later jeremy

Guest z1 performance

They are still available but you must send them yours to redo them. I had one spare set here, sent them, and they broke in transit :(

One of these days I'll get to getting some new ones out to them

:-D its here

check out my personal album, theres two pics in there

im unsure if ill get a day off this weekend but if i do ill set it up on my engine and get a pic of that

and just looking at it, you should be ok fitting it to a LHD car unless something in the steering is likely to hit it

anyway im really impressed with the manifold

Guest z1 performance

Nice..it may have to be mine :)

DFor my steering, I converted to the non power rack and pinin, so I havea bit more room there without the box.

looks good man

Any idea what turbo exactly you'll be running?

:-D

Thanks James, i sent an email back to ya.

Adam, this manifold has been an after thought i just wanted to have it before they stoped making it alltogether :P

however i am going to be using it so if anyone would like to sugest a turbo, be my guest

Engine is 2.8 with N42 head (no P90's down here)

i have got as far as rebuilding the bottom end and thats it (due to business obligations)

manifold has been sent to have the flang checked for straightness and i think i might have the EGT probe monted in the exhuast housing of the turbine.

Please dont hope to see this on the road anytime soon, cause my credit cards now maxed out :oops:

If you do want to see what i have done so far theres some pics at http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/jpatmore/

Cheers guys

Jeremy