HybridZ

It's a Conspiracy

Phantom

Ever since the first day I got the LS1 Z out of the shop all the GM F bodies, Corvettes, and Mustang GT's have left the road - except when I'm driving the Jeep or the NA '83ZX. It's like they know when the LS1 is on the prowl and all go home and hide in the garage. Frustrating - very frustrating.

Ah yes I feel your pain! Did spank a stang the other night but got to be careful as there is one around town that gets 10.80's. Stroker 347 on crack(vortech).

Mike

And the beat goes on. Several more days and haven't gotten alongside anything worth my time. I've hardly even seen anything. Even the route home from my mothers nursing home where I used to get inot it all the time has dried up. The up side, however, is that I've gotten much better acquainted with the car and have improved my control and speed/gear selection knowledge significantly. 3rd is such a wonder at about 60 mph!

Guest m35514h

you guys better watch yourselves. There are much faster cars than 10 second mustangs that are totally street legal, and driven out around town. I know of 4 8sec beasts around DFW that drive their cars almost daily.

So today I have a 35th anniversary Camaro SS pull up next to me. Gorgeous car! That very bright 'vette orange-red with dual silver racing stripes, chromed wheels, and totally immaculate. 30 year old woman at the wheel already driving it like she was 85. It definitely had the T56 becasue of the way she accellerated it but evidently the throttle was limited to about 2,000 rpm.