HybridZ

Demo ride

Phantom

Was out giving a friend of my son a "demo ride" this afternoon. As per my standard routine I quietly motored up to the I-20 frontage road near my home. I stopped dutifully at the stop sign and made a very slow right turn onto the frontage road - making sure no one was in sight in front of me. As I turned onto the frontage road a white TA pulled on behind me. He was just starting to get on it to go around me when I "gently depressed the throttle" - 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th and BRAKES for turn under to catch frontage road headed back to house. TA was about 50 yards behind me by the time I hit the brakes. I had slowed back down to about 30 and was making my left turn when he went by at WOT doing about 100.

He won't forget the little red Datsun.

Man I cant wait to tell some stories like that! :twisted:

It will be soon! I am getting my computer back from Street & Performance this Wednesday! So I should be up an running by next weekend!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Guy

Guest zfan

You got to love it :D spanked by a car the guy probably doesn't know what it is, most youngsters out there don't know what a Datdsun is..but you can bet he'll fear them all even the 6's because he now thinks they can all do that to him.

If he only knew :D:shock:

Mike

Hell when I go out TA and Camaro hunting they wont even know its a Datsun because Im taking all the badging off! I think I'll leave the "Z" emblem on the hood though, but they wont be able to see that when their behind me! :twisted:

Guy

Yeah - my car is stripped of all its insignia too except for the Z on the roof columns where the air vent is.

Had a nice Prelude cruise by me last night and then stick out a big thumbs up once he got past. I was motoring in 6th at about 1,500 at the time so I downshifted to 5th, caught up with him, gave him a wave, downshifted to 3rd and nailed it. Grabbed a little scratch going into 4th at about 95 and was gone. He exited the highway before I got slowed back down but figure at least he knows that the car is more than just pretty.