HybridZ

spec clutches, price is right.

fl327

http://www.clutchcityonline.com/spec/nissan.htm

319.00 for a clutch rated at 515lbs with the 240mm flywheel, man thats what im talking about!!! and free shipping!! just followed a link from ebay, when the companies post a million and one products like that i usually try to see if i can get them cheaper from the website. im pretty sure i wont make 500lb feet, but with the turbo im using it is a definite possibility. anyone use these clutches, im pretty sure its a good product and the price definitely works for me!!!

ever since i ran my car in the 1/4 the first time, about three months ago, i knew it wouldnt hold up to me for long, well i took it back to the track with an intercooler and more boost, i did manage good times, but they got worse with every run, with lower shift points and it got so bad to the point at the 1000ft mark i got off the gas entirely. i street raced it a few more times after that, and now it wont take any kind of wot load without crying.

I am installing the same Spec clutch in my Z. Unfortunately they require a 400 mile break-in period before you can put any real power to it. Oh well. I'll play be the rules if it means it won't slip under 20 PSI of boost. :D

I chose ACT over SPEC. Same price, about same rating. 6 pucks are little over 500ft/lb. I got street disk with HD pressure plate rated at 400ft/lb. (6 puck isn't my taste for a street car) It's heavy but it holds. SPEC is a local shop for me. I've seen both failure and success. If the clutch disk is made at Performance friction Material, It'll be a nice unit.