HybridZ

B&M Megashifter instructions

Grog

I just bought a used but in very good condition B&M megashifter but it didn't have any instructions. I really could use a copy of the factory instructions if someone who has this shifter would be willing to provide me one (electrons or hardcopy).

I think it is missing a spring to make it work properly :?: . I am not sure without looking at the schematics to verify it is complete. I would be grateful for any ideas or information.

I would really appreciate a copy of the instructions if you (or anyone else) can scrounge one up.

It has some problems re-setting for the next shift in rachet mode. The detent spring on the bottom left of the shifter is there, but I think that there is supposed to be a spring on the right that retracts the rachet detent (right side) for the next shift. I am just not sure if every spring/nut/bolt or what-have-you is there. Once I figure that out, I can get the parts or MILSPEC fabricate my own.