HybridZ

The Z is almost totally done.

BQR280Z

Here's some shots of my "Baby" - 1976 280Z It has been a fun build and is a real riot to drive. The head turning ability of Z30's is amazing considering all the other big buck, high tech iron running out there these days. Just finishing up my Nitrous system, built it totally stand-alone. It has it's own fuel supply and inter-locks on fuel pressure, WOT, and clutch engaged only. I love it but I think I would like to build a Z32 next. Tell me what you think, I always value the opinion of fellow Zer's.

Bill

normal_Zdone-leftside.jpg

normal_Zdone-rightside.jpg

normal_Zdone-rear.jpg

Guest ON3GO

from a EX Z32 owner i will say there awesome cars and my all time fav car but its not like working and building a old Z. its a 100% different thing.

awesome car..

you gonna keep the old Z if u build a z32 or any other car?

ZFAN - no they are not Mustang tails, they are actually truck/trailer lights. They are LED versions, with that wonderful crisp on/off but they came with flat lenses that I didn't like. So I cut them apart and molded on the lenses from the regular (convex) truck/trailer lights. All six are tail-lights, the inside four are brake lights and the outside two are turns.

Bill

Hey BQR280Z, when are we going to get together? I finally got my ZX up and running! :D Have you heard any news on the Z club for us Green Bay area Z owners? I received an email earlier this week and was told there were 12 interested people!

Guy

80LT1 - Send me an email at wmmaske@yahoo.com and give me directions to your place, I'll take a ride over. I didn't get the email about 12 people, just that they were trying to start the Wisconsin club with a car show in some park. Sounds like an OK time. Last year there was a car show at the Stadium View Bar (Green Bay) in October, I hope to get to that one this year. It would be cool if we could bring all the Z's together for that. I just quit my paper mill job and will have every weekend off for the first time in 22 years.

Bill

normal_Zdone-engine1.jpg