HybridZ

anyone use braided hose?

Guest szlash280z

Guest szlash280z

anyone here use steel braided hoses for the turbo oil supply line? how well does it hold up to the heat being close to the turbo?

Guest szlash280z

is there a banjo fitting on the oil supply line? I am trying to gauge pricing for the fittings that I would need. Unfortunately I don't know what fittings I need because my oil line and some other parts at my parents house in another state so I can't look at them right now.

Guest szlash280z

what size pipe thread did you put on there? how did you connect the oil feed? I was thinking of getting a new junction block and putting an -AN to NPT fitting on it instead of the brake line type that is currently on there. will a brass junction block work for an oil line?

Guest szlash280z

Hey yo2001, why the restrictor? is too much oil to the turbo bearings not a good thing?

do you have any pics of your setup? I am still wondering about how I should connect the feed line where it connects at the oil pressure sensor.