HybridZ

anyone dyno before and after a turbo header vs. manifold?

fl327

I was just wondering If anyone has dynoed their car with a fairly strong setup, then went to a turbo header and dynoed? Im about to pick up a turbo header with T4 flange for the t04e install, just put down a deposit and just wondering what gains could be had. I know a downpipe can add up to 25hp, wondering what added gains a header would do? This header has the flange place in center vs. 5-6 on stock manifold. It isnt equal length, but it has large primaries on it. I am planning a nasty set of turbo and fuel upgrades to the car as soon as I move into my new house. I am going to set the car to run 1 bar daily driver on the T04e with a 3" 45 degree vband dp. I am hoping for 350rwhp and tune for 400+ on race gas. I have almost every part ready to rock and im wondering what kind of gains were had out of the turbo header vs. stock. Turbo is 60-1 to4e with a P trim turbine wheel in a .58 housing, ball bearing. Hopefully I get this setup in time for CMI!!!!!! oh yes, oh yes.

is there any place to look to buy a turbo header for the L28ET?

i wouldnt mind picking one up.

my FMIC and such should be here soon so everything is coming alone pretty well.