HybridZ

I have now owned almost the entire bloodline of Zs!!!!!

fl327

1970-the one that eludes me constantly, and probaly always will, and ironically enough, one of the only ones I would try to really restore and drive it stock.

1971 with sidedrafts (an entire two week relationship)

1972 with 327 and 4 speed(the money and widow maker)

1973 with early su's, E1280, and nothing else (superugly)

1974-would like to one in the future with a certain 2.6 liter engine with a pathfinder or frontier supercharged model rear axle and go for single digit ETs, I am NOT being a purist, but in NIRA they dont let stuff from other manufacterers slide too much, and I would be trailering this one)

1975 TURBO (hey at least Ive converted it 75% to early 260!

1978 Black Pearl (only factory black s30, when I sold it -I got more than I ever thought a car with terminal cancer than I could ever believe due to its paint code and exisiting options)

1983 zxTURBO with a rebuilt engine and new turbo(getting flatbedded to its new owner next week)

1984-9 not yet,and no time soon but who knows.

Coming at you live in two weeks, have to go grab it after the owner gets the registration up to date:

(drum roll)

1992-----------z32(300zx)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100k flat on the clock

black on black leather(just like the 75!!!!)

t-tops

five speed

stock down the mufflers

and of course:

TWIN mother(watch your mouth) TURBOS that have never been tampered with (oh boy)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clean title, good everything, straight body, garage kept and AC!!!

Price: You dont even want to know, just figure around less than 1/3 of retail for a really dumb reason. It is going to be my commuter while I have the 75 torn down for boost and fuel upgrades and some driveline work. Plan to make it really cherry looking and do some very minor (cheap) upgrades, but I dont think I will own it very long.

Im happier than a clam about this one and cant wait for those side by side photos of my two black TURBO z cars!!!!!

I am so excited about this one I wake up earlier in the morning, Ok fine, I wake up in the AM now, and I have been knocking out other things with my 75 in pure anticipation. One turbo car almost paid for a twin turbo car, The madman in black is back jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Davy, what do you think the first thing Im gonna do once I change the oil is? I mean, after I do the 100 point checkup, you got it buddy. BOOST....and Import car frangrance, and beat the R230 figure 8 ways. Just dont get any coffee or regurgitation on the windshield and we can still be friends :D

Have photos as soon as I pick up the car, two black Zs with BOOST

and more BOOST, yes.

Davy and all, youre gonna love this one too.

Im negotiating on a 1962 NOVA with a inline six and a PG, only things really wrong with car is that it was primered ready for paint and missing some chrome, but it is pretty straight and drives good enough for the time being.

Yes, Im goin nuts, the cars keep coming once you say you are getting a garage, you know Kevin just picked up another clean garage 70 for 1200, and that 260z shell with 58k on the clock thats been garaged for 18 years with a whole of Datsun comp racing parts from the 70s-for almost free???