HybridZ

9 SEC. 240Z FOR SALE

Guest NOSZCAR

Guest NOSZCAR

I HAVE BOUGHT A HOUSE AND HAD A BABY, YOU ALL KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY. IT IS THE SILVER 240 THAT WAS ON HERE AWHILE A GO. I WAS RACING A BLUE CAMARO. IT HAS TWO NEW REAR QUARTER PANELS SINCE THOSE PICS. THE TIMES ARE: 11.16 @ 120 ON MOTOR,

10.31 @ 130.00 ON THE 125 SHOT, AND 9.90 & 137.00 ON THE 250 SHOT. IT HAS BEEN A 1.43 60' WITH OPEN DIFF. 60' ON MOTOR HAS BEEN 1.61. THE MOTOR IS A 355 W/ FORGED PISTONS, EAGLE RODS, AND DART IRON EAGLE HEADS. TURBO 350 TRANS W/ 3000 STALL. IT HAS STOCK BRAKES W/ TOYOTA CALIPERS. FULL CHROME MOLY CAGE AND TUBULAR REAR CONTROL ARMS. FOR PICS, OR MORE INFO ON THE CAR E-MAIL v8zbyjd@hotmail.com OR CALL ME @ 972 256 1102 W OR 972 438 8422 H. 11,000.00 TURN KEY OR I MAY PART OUT THE CAR, MOTOR AND TRANS MUST GO FIRST!

JASON D.

Guest Anonymous

so you are selling the motor and trans for only $4000?

and the rolling chasis for $7000?

do you have any timeslips?

Where did you get your hood? and are they still available? That looks like the perfect hood for my car and would look sweet with the msa bumpers and ground effects ;) if you end up parting the car, would you consider selling the hood?

Guest NOSZCAR

The hood is a unlimted and the scoop is off of the NHRA pro stock trucks had a friend mate the 2.

And I don't plan on peicing out the car.

Guest 1fastz

;) not a bad price about what i was going to ask for my z when it ran 9.90s .. im consideirng selling it still as a roller or a turn key ..

cars got brand new paint