HybridZ

Warehouse work spaces available in RICHMOND CA.

fl327

Hey,

I just ran into a buddy of mine who is BIG into playing with cars. He just informed me that he is soon to be renting out a large warehouse, dividing it into sections and renting space out for people to work/store/paint/fix

their cars. This is in Richmond CA. Mostly the people there are working on their autox/weekend warrior cars. Its a good place to work on your car if you dont have a garage. Also, its a great place to hang out if youre a car nut, plus collectively there will be a lot of people with skills in different areas all hours of the day and night=Basically, its Monster Garage. Access is 24hr a day, 7 days a week, you can wake up in the middle of the night, and go take whatever you car you want to work on and do whatever you need to, or want to do with it. I will probably be sharing a few spaces with a friend for body work and paint. Im sure there will be more details later. Rent is going to be 150-200 a month, and a equal deposit gets you in. PM or email me if interested.