HybridZ

NEW PIX!!! ENGINE RUNS AND IDLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The metalwork looks clean and solid! But since you asked us to "be honest"... :-) one thing that's worth considering is welding a 1/8" plate over the stock frame rails underneath your motor mounts. The mounts themselves are plenty strong, but without reinforcement to the frame rails, the bolts passing vertically through the frame rails might work themselves back-and-forth, eventually tearing the sheet metal.

Guest Bamm Bamm

It looks great. But I'd ditch that Edelbrock Carb in favor of a Holley(this is from alot fo experience with them). The car looks sweet can't wait to see some time slips..

Good job PJ. Looks like you picked up welding pretty good. Is that a proportioning valve next to the stick shift for your brakes? How was it doing the 4x4 brake kit? Anything you would suggest, hints tips things you did wrong so I can learn from your mistakes? I have never pulled hubs before, anything to it? Special tools etc?

Anyway looks great now. Can't wait to move back east just so I can see it.

Good luck,

Kyle

Guest cbrunberg

Hey I just went to your website. You've been busy! The work you did on the floor pan looks really good. Did you go over the top of your old pan or did you cut and replace or a combo of both? Is that a purchased pan or did you fab it your self? If you have a moment could you e-mail me a parts list of that front brake set up it looks nice.

Keep up the good work.

Carl

Good job PJ. Looks like you picked up welding pretty good. Is that a proportioning valve next to the stick shift for your brakes? How was it doing the 4x4 brake kit? Anything you would suggest' date=' hints tips things you did wrong so I can learn from your mistakes? I have never pulled hubs before, anything to it? Special tools etc?

Anyway looks great now. Can't wait to move back east just so I can see it.

Good luck,

Kyle[/quote']

thanks for the compliments. yes that is a prop valve. as far as the 4x4 upgrade go to http://www.modern-motorsports.com i believe thats the url for ross c's website. he is the most knowledgable i got the kit from him and it was plug and play. removal of the hubs is really easy. replace the wheel bearings while your at it make sure to pack em with grease really well and get a torque wrench. make sure to wire brush the inside of your hubs where the spacer slides on otherwise it will be very tight if they are corroded.

Hey I just went to your website. You've been busy! The work you did on the floor pan looks really good. Did you go over the top of your old pan or did you cut and replace or a combo of both? Is that a purchased pan or did you fab it your self? If you have a moment could you e-mail me a parts list of that front brake set up it looks nice.

Keep up the good work.

Carl

its been a long 18 months ill tell you that!! i made completely new pans out of 18 gauge sheet metal that i bent using a method i created which works really well which i can explain if your interested

and the brake setup can be seen on ross's website http://www.modern-motorsports.com

any more questions or if i missed something let me know - pete