HybridZ

IM RETIRING!!!!!

Corzette

man your leaving japan and coming to texas... man you gotta pick me up some jdm parts for my Z :) and we can then meet in texas.

how far away will you be from houston?

maybe we can have a texas Z meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and congrads man!

Congrats! Wow, 22 years. Now you won't be able to kick those other cars butts later on in the year at the drag strip. Didn't you say that you're the only one with a V-8 around there? Have fun with your retirement, just don't let yourself get bored :wink: .

!M!

Man...I know I was really looking forward to the races in December. I am installing my Aluminum cell today, the plastic one was a BAD BAD choice as it started warping due to the heat. This one is good to go. I ordered the 280ZXT CV shafts, trying to get the 280Z stub axles to mail to Ross but no reply back on those yet. I was also planning on getting a Raptor 700R4 before December as well. Oh well more goodies to get done when I get back. After that the rear upgrade and rollcage and Ill be done....sorta. That doesn't count the never ending evolution of the things we do. Oh Im picking up some rear 180SX calipers for cheap to go with the rear disc conversion Ross has for sale. Same as the 240SX ones.

Anyway if there is anything anyone needs that I can get at a junk yard let me know and Ill price the parts for you. Yes we definately need to have a Texas meet!!!! More later!!!! :lol:

CZ

By the way I now have a 10 gallon cell and I must get only like 7 miles to the gallon or something.....I am always putting gas in the tank....jeez!!!!! Its not daily driving friendly unless I take alot of money with me to fill it up every 10 minutes...lol :D

CZ

heck man if you find any "Nissan" jdm valve covers let me no, also any front grille's and mirrors!

lol i guess really anything.

and yeah a texas meet would be awesome.. me being new there and all. would be cool to get to know texas more and the Z ppl there.

thanks

mike

Man, what a group. Thanks for the kind words guys. It really means alot to me to hear that I am appreciated. I sense that there may be some old dogs out there as well? I guess once a Marine always a Marine Z-Dreamer but all I have in Angelo is an AirForce base. Oh well I guess itll do. ZFan I am 6 hours south of you but close enough. I just don't think I can make it up there with out puttin her on the trailer (the Z that is). Gas usage is rediculous but fun :-D Let me know when you get your AFRs. By the way I just got a 6 point cage for $548 here in Oki. Its a bolt in ready to go with pads. Thats actually cheap for here but Id rather have it before I come back. I also located some CV axles and 280 stubs so when I get back I have to send them to Ross to get the adapters. I can't wait. Things are getting closer to being almost complete. The last thing is the rear disk upgrade....then theres that tranny replacement....Im thinking of the Raptor Stage III. Any suggestions? Semper Fi!

P.S. Pete thanks for looking out!

CorZette :hail:

Guest Want aZ

CorZette,

I'm with ya, as I retire in March. Am looking for a JOB now but nothing firm yet. Have sent out some Resume's but no offers yet but I just started last week too. Good Luck, and Congrats.

Damon

Damon, congrats! Lots of positions overseas but don't know much about the states yet. If theres a base near you I would go to the HRO office and see what they offer. Im not looking for anything high paying, just enough to take care of my Z hobby and a little extra for this and that. The wife has a career as well so it helps alot. Where are you located? What was your job in the military? If your into military furniture sales via govt contracts, I can refer you to an east coast rep for University Loft Company http://www.universityloft.com Just thought I would throw that out there. Sales are not for everyone but this is great pay if hired. Semper Fi...

CorZette