HybridZ

looking 4 wider Quarters

Guest Drewz

I have a 260z with a very spicy 350 in it. I want, no I need more tire space. If anyone has any locations for wider rear quarters could you pls let me know? I frown on chucky cheesey flares. This is my baby and I am looking for looks and for it to be fully functional. I noticed a flat black Z car in the photo gallery and the rear clip looks pretty sweet to me. Little help here!

------------------

Drewz

That rear clip is from a JCR kit. Those rear fenders can be found at Jim COok Racing.. I don't have the link but someone here can provide it I'm sure!

Also, there is a company in Canada that makes Zcar Fiberglass... You should check them out since shipping in country is a lot easier than getting it from the US!

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/forsaleD.html

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

[This message has been edited by Mikelly (edited August 16, 2000).]

Guest Fast Frog

Drewz:

I also have JCR rear flares. They've got several styles. Mine are IMSA type flares that are wide enough for 10" whls. They drop almost straight down in the back then cross over to the car body, thus, covering the rear portion of the back tire. Functional as well as looks great! I also got my side skirts and Centerline whls from JCR.

I appreciate the quick reply from mikelly but there is an error in the address you provided. Pls double check and resend. THANKS. biggrin.gif

------------------

Drewz

Thanks for the info. They are working on the site, that is why it would not come up before. If there is any other sites, even U.S. side, let me know. I go state side a couple times a year.

------------------

Drewz