HybridZ

z32tt is gone, but now I have More cars????

fl327

Sold it, and sold quick. Ended up selling it for a good profit, and a 89 240sx- I just posted ads in different Bbs saying I would be willing to trade partial for a beater 240sx, and It worked!!!! Buyer on the 280zxt was giving me grief at the last moment so I still have her-if she doesnt sell in a month or so I am going to drop driveline into a 240z dangit-engine to cvs to rear disk with a t5-sheesh I didnt know a 1500 obo zxt that runs great would be so much grief. Ok heres the weird one- Im driving around with my buddy, and on the way he shows me a crx hf, he knew the owner and he wanted 200 for it because he doesnt want it, car drives fine has some body damage but for 200 I didnt care, its lowered and has a fart pipe-Well I took it for asking price!!!

Well I guess thats life. Well, on the crx I am going to de-rice it and fix the quarter panel and drive it now that my commute is much longer-and with gas prices the way they are over here you cant get much better mpg without being electric-dang thing gets 48mpg!

I am also happy I got a gas happy car like this so that I can finally put the 75 in the garage and putting some major wrench down on it.

Ive been driving the car an average of 2000 miles a month all year long

and theres some work thats past due that I can finally do now.

Now If I could get the 280zxt outta my life, I would be very happy...

Had three cars, sold one and now I have four cars, GRRREAT.... :wink:

My dad digs the 240sx a little too much, I think hes gonna buy it or I would be down to turn it into a sileighty, but eh, I can still do that later.

Dale-you arent missing much with the 300zxtt, except that it does everything our cars do more comfortably, and two leggedly :evil: thing actually was pretty quick, but felt a little on the big side, but it could hit doughnuts like you dont know. Main thing is that I can take the turbo 280 out of daily driver loop and do some work ive been meaning to for quite a while.