HybridZ

icice9 Please Read

Guest polarity

Guest polarity

Please don't delete this post.

I tried to PM you but got no response, thought maybe you just didn't see it up there and this might get your attention.

If you have the time and don't mind doing so, would you post some more pics of the interior of your car and maybe some details on what was done. I really like the way it looks.

Thanks again

Billy

hey bill heres some pics of my interior.Momo steering wheel and shift knob

Recaro Seats reupholstered and door panels reupholstered as well. the dash is afull dash cap and painted ot match the gray vinyel on my doors and seats.. also i reupholstered the rear panels as well with the same gray vinyel material...

336708_3_full.jpg

336708_21_full.jpg

336708_22_full.jpg

336708_47_full.jpg

336708_46_full.jpg

336708_28_full.jpg

im not too sure what car they came out of... but theyre old school recaros.. i know that they were made in the 80s... i have a friend that worls for the city dumps and someone threw them away.. so he sold the pair to me for $100... they needed to be reupholstered and i called around for prices.. i found a place that did it for $150 a seat... not a bad deal if you ask me... i used the origional slides from the 280ZX seats and made brackets to attach the recaros to.. by the way... they feel as good as they look...