HybridZ

attn mike kz

stony

How is your rearend holding up?

I'm really starting to research my options and what is going to be a good option for me. i really want to go with an automatic. It will need a hi stall to build booste and if it launches at 4-5000 rpm at full booste (15 psi) that will be 400RWHP and from what ive seen that will be some wheel standing fun ;>

Are those street strip bars up to some wheel standing fun?

thanks

How is your rearend holding up?

I'm really starting to research my options and what is going to be a good option for me. i really want to go with an automatic. It will need a hi stall to build booste and if it launches at 4-5000 rpm at full booste (15 psi) that will be 400RWHP and from what ive seen that will be some wheel standing fun ;>

Are those street strip bars up to some wheel standing fun?

thanks

It's holding up great! I've drag raced it many times without even thinking about the rear end, it's nice to have peace of mind! I'm still working on better traction, I'm only using drag radials right now, but it can handle slicks with no problem. If I had proper drag shocks, springs, and slicks, I'm sure it could pop a wheelie!