HybridZ

Ooooh, I got some new Turbo Pics for you guys.

Guest szlash280z

Guest szlash280z

Yeeeehaw! I finally installed my kick butt fuel rail and my kick butt blue re-routed plug wires!

And everything still works!

I also fixed my oil cooler leak (I had 11 pin holes in the stock hose, all perfectly laid out in a perfect row... odd...)

I painted the background of the valve cover too. I just painted it in the picture, thats why the lettering still has paint on it. I will sand off the tops of the lettering so it is polished aluminum.

Guest Anonymous
:D Nice engine detail. I like the polish intake! I have an 83 turbo donor for my 72. Any tips on making sure I get all the pieces needed to make the motor swap??

Guest szlash280z

a 240 swap is slightly harder than my 280 was.

You would need the Engine wiring harness, the ECU, the FI relay (the green one) the fusible links, all the sensors on the engine, the engine, the intake and exhaust manifolds, the turbo, the AFM, the coil, the coil transistor and wiring for it, the whole oil cooler setup if the donor car is automatic.

in a 240 you would need to wire in some fuel pump relays and stuff too, so maybe check into getting those out of the turbo as well.

Very, very nice szlash. Looks sweet. Alright, now you've really got me driven to get rid of my stock ugly rail. Send me a parts list on what i need to build one if you would. I've seen that rail...bruce's or the marine place? Time to dust of the welder and tap set i guess! :twisted: Look real clean. Nice work.

Yep, military and too lazy to change his contact info :lol: ...

His name is Jamar and he lives in Jax. He doesn't spend too much time here on this site, as he usually calls me to ask questions instead...

Drop me a PM or E-mail w/ you phone number and maybe we can all hook up. :2thumbs: