HybridZ

wider ZG flares....

Guest ON3GO

hey guys as you might have seen in some pics of Z's in japan with ZG flares, sometimes you see Z's with Wider ZG flares, mostly in the rear.

does anybody know where i could get these? i think my wheels and tires are gonna be too wide for the ZG flares we can get at CD and MSA... EVEN THOUGH i cant get a straight answer from MSA or CD aboy how wide there flares are.

thanks

mike

I was on the mad quest of the perfect flare/drop/tuck also. Then I went coilovers and 17x8 with no flairs.

I spoke to MSA regarding their flares several times and, finally, I got a guy that would measure. He said they allowed for 1.5" additional tire width beyond the stock fender and they were 2" wide total - from the fender to the edge of the flair.

Hope this helps.

Jason

Hey, me and you have similiar taste, it seems we are a lot like, both being 19 and working on a hybrid z and everything. I actually meant to e-mail you last week since I know you have been searching, I have info regarding what you want, since im looking for them too. I think I have a line on them, e-mail me if you want more information- Majik16106@yahoo.com or catch me on AIM to talk about it, sn there is Majik16106 as well.

Paul