HybridZ

FIRST DYNO RESULTS

Corzette

Thanks for the compliments guys! Yeah I almost crapped when I saw the Zette almost climb off the roller in second gear...What a rush... Oh theres no respect for V8s here bercause no one knows anything about them. Im pissed I cant go to the races here in December....but I will be back in Texas! I am stoked.....

:o

CZ

Great numbers!

Congrats on getting to this point-you've certainly paid your dues to get this far.

Have you ran it on the street yet?

I cant wait to hear some stories about the rice burners losing their way in a rubber burning cloud of smoke. :-D ....yea-yea-yea..tire smoke Gooood!

Speaking of the traction impairedness of our light Z's-what consideration for gearing have you made?

If you have not ran it on the street yet-what is your ETA?

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Kevin, I have the R200 3.54 rear soon to be CV upgraded and rear disked. I drive it with temp tags over here about twice a month. I am still getting used to it and it scares me with excitement. I have nittos in the rear 275 50 15s so I really hook up well. So well the first time I got on it it broke my steel diff straps I had made. I now have the solid diff mount to take care of that. It feels like I am being shot out of a cannon. According to the numbers I should easily be in the 11s down the strip. I will find out soon as I am coming back to the states for good next month!!!! I am retiring from the corps! Cant wait to race in good ole Texas!!!! Im sure we will meet someday!!!! Texas rocks!

Corzette :wink: