HybridZ

NISMO (Hitachi) R190 Bearings

johnc

For those few that have the above diff, one very specific bearing (NTN 323/28C) is NLA in North America and Europe. Its taken me and Carl at Unitrax 3 weeks to locate a few of the remaining 323/28Cs at NTN Japan. I have yet to find out how much they are going to cost.

Alex and Dave, that diff I bought from you guys was a NISMO Japan R190 with a two pinion (street) LSD. Its not the same as the Nissan Motorsports USA R190. That's why it looked funny to me and its been hell getting the thing rebuilt. Had to make two special tools and there are no casting numbers on the case, no part numbers on the R&P or the LSD itself.

What car did you say you found it in? Who owned it before?

Hi John,

Sounds like you have what is usually known as an "R192" in Japan.

This was standard equipment on the PS30 Fairlady Z432 and PS30-SB Z432-R, as well as the PGC10 & KPGC10 Skyline GT-Rs.

I have a full list of part numbers for the components on these diffs. Shoot me a PM if you need to know anything.

Best regards,

Alan Thomas.

London, UK.

John, the diff came from an autocross car that was built over 10 years ago by one of two previous owners prior to the guy we bought it from. The car's suspension was wrenched on by Andy Craig who presumably did most of the suspension. Who knows, he may actually remember the brown car?

If you want your money back or anything, no biggie to me. I figure I can always sell it on ZCAR.com or locally. Even ebay :D Shoot me an email if that's what you want.

Davy