HybridZ

supervolcano in Yellowstone?

David K

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Just FYI, I did some searching and on a few sites that I found, the consensus was:

Their findings suggest a dying, but still potent cycle of volcanism, and a high probability of a future catastrophic eruption sometime within the next million years, and possibly within the next hundred thousand years.

Rest assured, I think humans will kill themselves off before then! :lol:

If anyone finds out the exact date this thing is supposedly going to blow (if it ever does while I'm still alive), let me know. I want to watch.

Me too! Id rather go out watching natures glory than suffer several months of natures wrath!

I'll risk sticking around. You guys can just update your wills and leave everthing to me.

I hope it is fizzling out: if it does erupt-how bout an immediate road trip to Florida in our Z's...fun in the sun: fresh vegetables for awhile, beaches, and babes :lol:

For anyone wishing to keep track of the "rumblings" at Yellowstone go to:

http://www.seis.utah.edu/helicorder/heli/yellowstone/index.html

This site allows you to view that day's seismographic charts for each location that is currently under watch.

Kevin,